- Date: 19.3.2009 — 20.3.2009
- Venue: Brussels
- Category: European Council
- Theme: European Council
The European Council meeting on 19 and 20 March under Czech Presidency was held at the Council's Justus Lipsius building, 175 rue de la Loi, Brussels.
- More information please find on the Council of the EU website.
- Video from the press conferences of the Presidency can be viewed at the
website of the General Secretariat of the EU Council.
- 20 March: Czech Presidency leads EU summit to agreement on anti-crisis measures
- 20 March: Topolánek: Trust requires unity
- 19 March: Topolánek: Maintaining employment is one of EU’s key tasks
- 18 March: Brussels to host Tripartite Social Summit
- Presidency press conference (second day) - Friday, March 20th 2009 13:11
- PRESS INFORMATION (pdf, 184 kB)
- PRESS GUIDE (pdf, 605 kB)
- Brochure Heads of Delegation (pdf, 1233 kB)
- Energie-climate change (pdf, 190 kB)
- Financial crisis (pdf, 180 kB)
- Eastern Partnership (pdf, 162 kB)
- BRUSSELS EUROPEAN COUNCIL - PRESIDENCY CONCLUSIONS (EN) (pdf, 113 kB)